Professional language consultancy services
LANGUAGE CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Many companies are surprised by the complexities they face when entering international markets, especially when it comes to the internationalisation of their products and services. Once you begin your launch into this area, you soon realise that translating documentation, software, help, websites, and other content is just one aspect. There are many important steps to consider before translation even begins, especially when it comes to the cultural and technical aspects of a project.
For some companies, these might include the creation of their technical documentation or the restructuring of their existing content. Others might need advice on what the internationalisation of their software and websites involves. Besides translation, this could include choosing the right website structure and planning for the expansion of text in localised languages. Other companies might be further along in the process and in need of advice on managing their translation and localisation projects or on selecting the most suitable tools. Whatever stage you are at, the experience of CPSL will help you get the best possible results.
Internationalisation expertise at your fingertips
More than 50 years of industry experience means that CPSL has worked with many organisations through the internationalisation process in almost every market, language, and sector. CPSL’s consultancy services will help you find the right approach to take – whether for managing the complete life cycle of your multilingual content or for specific issues within each phase.
- technical consultancy on creating, structuring, and managing multilingual content.
- advice on preparing and optimising your content for later localisation.
- streamlining of your globalisation efforts by optimising the processes that you use to create and manage content.
- digital marketing of your services in the target markets.
- consultation on terminology management and the best use of computer-aided tools (CAT tools).
Find out more. The CPSL team is here to help you.