CPSL understands that your website or your app plays a vital role in your global strategy. Your website is a powerful tool for presenting your company and what it offers to new customers. Delivering on this potential requires not just translation of the text but also adapting your products and all the information surrounding them to the target audiences.
With CPSL as your localisation partner, building a multilingual website that is easy to use and looks good at the same time is easier than ever. And that means providing a good user experience, which is also culturally appealing to your target audience.
Benefit from our experience
Specialised business sectors require a specialised approach, and this applies to websites too. We have the know-how to meet your every need. It is backed up by a wealth of experience in managing international web projects featuring almost every language you can think of.
Using a mixture of sophisticated technology and linguistic expertise, we provide:
- A professional and flexible service that makes every aspect of web localisation easy to manage.
- Advice on how to overcome ‘cultural pitfalls’ so that you hit the right tone immediately.
- A variety of workflows depending on your needs and including integration with different content management systems (CMSs) to streamline the localisation processes.
- Integration with translation memory systems to leverage existing translations from previous web versions, saving time and money.
- Linguistic and functional testing (checking internal links within web pages and guaranteeing the integrity of files, for instance). We also make sure that the pages have the same layout as the original source.
Our technology-oriented approach makes professional use of the latest Localisation Tools to efficiently localise your web pages.
We work with your needs
Our website localisation services are designed to adapt to your requirements. We act upon your feedback and work with you as a supplement to your own team, communicating with you at times and in ways that match the needs of your team. You choose how involved you would like to be and in what way – briefings, reports, and input into the creation of glossaries and style guides are just some of the components our package can offer. We will either manage the entire project for you, or just perform the tasks you require. It is completely up to you.
Find out more. The CPSL team is here to help you.