The importance of being first to market
Time is of the essence in this respect. This principle applies throughout the lengthy and costly process of drug development. It reaches across all the steps from discovery and research through to the regulatory audit right up to global marketing. With fierce competition and generic threats always around, it is vital to be first to the shelves. And it is also vital to keep product pipelines busy so that revenue replacements are always available. Increasing regulation within the pharmaceutical industry is a hurdle which needs to be overcome on the route to market. CPSL will help you manage this with our many years of experience in the industry.
Improving your product life cycles
Generating revenue from global markets – essential in order to fund future product development – involves:
- continual investment in innovative products ready for international markets. This in turn requires costly international clinical research. Quality and quick turnaround are vital for the requirement to present your documentation for local trials in many languages and formats.
- efficiently meeting regulations and industry standards in many different regions. The European Medicines Agency (EMEA) requires standardized Summaries of Product Characteristic (SPCs), labeling and product inserts, and more. And this has to be submitted in the languages of all Member States where products are marketed. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Pharmacopeia both require extensive documentation showing compliance with strict standards. In Asia, documentation submitted to Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) and the Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) must be in the local language and, optionally, in English too. This also applies to China’s State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA).
- marketing new products at a global level from launch, with simultaneously translated and localized products and documentation (e.g. packaging, patient information, and website content).
CPSL is your vital partner for pharmaceutical translations
As a long-serving, tried-and-tested translation partner for pharmaceutical companies, CPSL has a proven track record in helping clients use their time wisely. Especially when they are sole patent owners of new products with little time to spare.
- Our in-house teams of long-serving project managers are experienced in handling pharmaceutical projects and currently take care of more than 120 industry-leading clients.
- Our carefully selected collaborators are skilled and experienced in a variety of pharmaceutical fields. We deal with the biopharmaceutical, pharmacology, and pharmacokinetics fields. We are also your partners in drug development and biotechnology.
- Thanks to continuous training and professional activeness within their respective pharmaceutical fields, our collaborators stay abreast of the latest trends and regulations. They are aware of the implications for multilingual documentation.
- We are prepared to handle a broad range of your content and documentation. Some examples are patent applications, Instructions for Use (IFU), clinical trial documentation, Summary of Product Characteristics (SPCs), Informed Consent Forms, company websites, and marketing material.
Find out more. The CPSL team is here to help you.