Professional transcreation services
How vital is global marketing for you? Vital enough to warrant spending time and resources to design your brand so that it uniquely communicates your organization’s identity and values? This is how you leverage the sales that drive your success.
You need to use the same level of quality and care in adapting your marketing and communications material so that your brand has the power to connect with every audience. You have to hold on to successful operations in local markets, and your communication material also needs to be creatively interpreted. Literal translations can often be absurd or even offensive in some cultures.
Marketing for global audiences
It is CPSL’s dedication and expertise that allows marketing agencies and marketing departments from all industries to trust us with their global marketing content. Our responsive project management and industry-specific resources enable us to act as an extension of your own operations, alleviating the pressures of global product launches. We do this by:
- Understanding your values –We take time to understand your brand, style, and audience. Our dedicated CPSL consultancy service will help you internationalize your marketing. Our team will collaborate with you in a variety of ways to make sure your marketing material has the right effect and is relevant for the audience, no matter where it is in the world.
- A multi-disciplined transcreation team –Transcreation is a delicate – you could actually say artistic – skill whereby a message is recreated in another language so that it has the same message and impact as in the original language. A transcreator has to understand the depth of a brand message with all its multifacets– aspects and then recreate this in the target language, keeping the original strong impact. This is no easy task and takes outstanding marketing know-how and cultural sensitivity as well as outstanding knowledge of both source and target language. The transcreation team is a vital part of the marketing process and also has to be familiar with the field of the brand. This is why we work with a professional multi-disciplined team of copywriters who transcreate into their native and your target languages.
- Efficient and flexible project management– We understand tight deadlines and the challenges you deal with, particularly when coordinating simultaneous global product releases. Fast adaptation is essential and, at the same time, quality has to remain flawless. High-quality material is imperative, especially when the exposure crosses borders. Our experienced Project Managers and ISO-certified quality control processes will deliver excellence within aggressive and moving timeframes.
- Working with different formats – Our specialist DTP team works with source material in many formats (QuarkXPress, Photoshop, InDesign, FrameMaker, and many more) to preserve your original design and layout, saving you time and money. Deliverables come in the format of your choice: whether it is web format you require, print-ready PDFs (and other electronic formats) or high-quality printed materials.
The experience to handle all types of marketing content
With a reputation for quality translation spanning more than 50 years, CPSL has the experience to manage all of your marketing and communications translation projects, including:
- marketing and advertising campaigns
- website content
- multimedia materials
- corporate and product brochures, booklets, leaflets, catalogs, presentations, and flyers
- market and consumer information, such as loyalty surveys, questionnaires, reports, and studies
- public relations material, such as press releases, articles, interviews and
- other corporate material
- SEO, social media, and pay-per-click (PPC) digital marketing
- video content
- demo tools, and promotional and event materials.
Find out more. The CPSL team is here to help you.