WORK WITH US
CPSL is an innovative, diverse, and highly professional organization. We deliver high-quality language services throughout the world.
The key to this is assembling a team of the most talented people from across the globe, which is committed to the continual improvement of our services and the expansion of our global coverage.
If you believe you have the right qualities to become a part of our team, please browse the vacancies listed below:
Localization Engineer (dedicated to our German clients)
- Follow-up the established processes for the execution of the technical and DTP tasks.
- Train other members of the company in new technologies.
- Ensure the tasks are completed on time.
- Prior experience as a localization engineer in another translation companies (at least 3 years).
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent (Computer Science or Mathematics preferred).
- Extensive use of SDL Trados and some knowledge of the most relevant CAT Tools existing in the market would be a plus.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet browsers.
- Knowledge of InDesign, QuarkXPress, PageMaker, FrameMaker, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Some knowledge of web programming languages a plus (HTML, XML, ASP, JSP).
- Knowledge of multilingual localization projects, including compilation, testing and bug fixing.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Some knowledge of CMSs would be a plus.
- Teamwork, good communication skills.
- Languages: English and Spanish. German will be an advantage.
- Provide support, guidance and training to Production and Sales Departments.
- Perform technical tasks in the most suitable tools, depending on the project.
- Completion of DTP tasks in the most common packages of the market.
- Assess time/material requirements for completion of projects.
- Prepare various file formats and technologies for translation.
- Manage and create translation memories, glossaries and knowledge base.
Send us your CV mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org