WORK WITH US
CPSL is an innovative, diverse, and highly professional organization. We deliver high-quality language services throughout the world.
The key to this is assembling a team of the most talented people from across the globe, which is committed to the continual improvement of our services and the expansion of our global coverage.
If you believe you have the right qualities to become a part of our team, please browse the vacancies listed below:
Localization Engineer (dedicated to our German clients)
- Follow-up the established processes for the execution of the technical and DTP tasks. - Train other members of the company in new technologies. - Ensure the tasks are completed on time.
- Prior experience as a localization engineer in another translation companies (at least 3 years). - Bachelor's degree or its equivalent (Computer Science or Mathematics preferred). - Extensive use of SDL Trados and some knowledge of the most relevant CAT Tools existing in the market would be a plus. - Extensive use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet browsers. - Knowledge of InDesign, QuarkXPress, PageMaker, FrameMaker, Photoshop, and Illustrator. - Some knowledge of web programming languages a plus (HTML, XML, ASP, JSP). - Knowledge of multilingual localization projects, including compilation, testing and bug fixing. - Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks. - Some knowledge of CMSs would be a plus. - Teamwork, good communication skills. - Languages: English and Spanish. German will be an advantage.
- Provide support, guidance and training to Production and Sales Departments. - Perform technical tasks in the most suitable tools, depending on the project. - Completion of DTP tasks in the most common packages of the market. - Assess time/material requirements for completion of projects. - Prepare various file formats and technologies for translation. - Manage and create translation memories, glossaries and knowledge base.
Send us your CV mailto:email@example.com
Generation of business through the signing of new accounts with prospective clients obtained by the Business Development Manager (BDM) or by the lead generator, within the established target customer parameters. Development and growth of these new accounts according to the current strategic line established by Sales Management and General Management. Achievement of the annual objective established at a personal level. Achievement of procedure objectives.
University qualification or higher.
- Experience in sales and new business prospecting. - Experience in key accounts management. - Preferably experience in the multilingual services sector. - Experience in the management of translation/interpretation projects will be an advantage.
- Ambitious. - Excellent communication skills (oral and written). - Good negotiation and closing skills. - Customer oriented. - Perseverance. - Organisational skills and ability for remote working. - Ability to work both independently and as a team. - Smart appearance. - Accustomed to working by objectives and reporting. - Availability to travel part-time. - Flexible working hours.
English essential. According to the region assigned knowledge of other languages may be necessary
- Familiarity with Windows and Office applications. - Familiarity with CRM software. - Knowledge of computer-assisted and automatic translation tools; software localisation, DTP and graphic design applications; as well as transcription engines and subtitling software will be an advantage.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Prospecting / new business development. - Consultative selling. - Increase the customer database with new accounts. - Compliance with sales objectives. - Preparation and coordination of proposals (RFPs, RFQs -more exhaustive proposals, tender-type) in collaboration with other departments. - Preparation and monitoring of the first quote(s) for the new accounts. - Monitoring of quotes (until an Account Manager is assigned the BDM is responsible for monitoring all quotes). - Report to Sales Management any quotes considered particularly relevant due to the type of project, customer, or the amount (for example > 10,000€). - Negotiation of rates and payment conditions. - Maintenance of the customer database (registration of new customer files, update of customer information, etc.). - Periodic monitoring of customers through calls and visits until the account is handed over to an AM. - Attending to different requests of the assigned accounts. - Input of customer information and sales activities on the CRM. - Monitoring of the first project(s) -level of customer satisfaction-. - Collaboration with the Marketing Department in the creation and update of sales materials (presentations, etc.). Adaptation of said materials for each customer where necessary. - Preparation of reports for Sales Management. - Attendance to department meetings.
Send us your CV mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org