ABOUT OUR TRANSLATION COMPANY
CPSL is a group of private companies that has been operating in the language services sector since 1963. The group is made up of Barcelona-based Celer Pawlowsky S.L., the parent company, CPSL Documentation & Tools in Ludwigsburg, operating in the Stuttgart area in Germany, and CPSL USA Corporation, located in Boston in the United States.
With a history spanning more than 50 years, CPSL is one of the longest-serving companies in the translation industry. We serve thousands of clients from all over the world and manage around 7,000 projects per year. Many of our corporate clients have been with us for over 10 years, demonstrating our ability to adapt in the ever-changing global markets and build strong, reliable partnerships for your global ventures.
At CPSL, we share a mission to help global organisations, businesses, and people to understand each other without language barriers or restrictions.
Together, we make up a team which acts, works, and relates to its surroundings based on principles and values to which we are firmly committed and which we want to share with you, as reflected in our QUALITY POLICY.
- Curiosity, questions, and learning – updating our knowledge and improving our skills.
- Rigorousness and encouragement at the same time – there is always room for improvement.
- Friendliness – everything works better accompanied by a smile, and it does not make us any less professional.
- Trustworthiness – we offer our opinion with transparency and simplicity.
- Empathy – we achieve our goals by working as a team.
- Flexibility – the way we deal with unexpected events.
We enjoy providing the services we offer, and our clients like the way we work. Our style of working is in our DNA: it is part of our success and the success of our customers. The CPSL team working for you has these qualities:
- Professional – the cornerstone of our reputation
- Proactive and collaborative – our relationships with our customers
- Streamlined and flexible – a responsive style that meets our customers’ needs
- Receptive and creative – our mindset when approaching projects
- Excellent and innovative – our constant focus and motivation
- Reliable – we make proposals and offer solutions based on our extensive experience and proven methodologies.
- Committed – we understand our customers’ needs, identify with their challenges, and help them to achieve success.
On both sides of the Atlantic Ocean –24/7/365– timeline.