1. USER INFORMATION
CELER PAWLOWSKY, S.L., hereinafter the DATA CONTROLLER, is the administrator responsible for processing the User’s personal data and hereby informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for which purpose the following information on the processing is provided:
Purpose of processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. Processing will be performed for the following operations:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other digital or physical media, present or future, that allows commercial communications to be made. These communications will be issued by the DATA CONTROLLER and will be related to its products and services, or those of its partners or suppliers, with which it has entered into a promotional agreement. In such cases, the third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- Compiling statistical data.
- Processing of orders, requests or any other type of request made by the user via any of the forms of contact made available to them.
- Sending the website newsletter.
Data storage criteria: the data will be stored for as long as a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing exists and, when it is no longer necessary for such purpose, the data will be erased, applying the appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Disclosure of data: The data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
The User’s Rights:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification and erasure, right to data portability, the right to object to and the right to restrict the processing of your data.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es), if you consider that the processing does not comply with the current regulations.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
CELER PAWLOWSKY, S.L.
AV DIAGONAL, 188 2ª PLANTA MODULO F
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY THE USER
The Users, by checking the relevant boxes and entering their details in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or that appear in downloadable forms, expressly, freely, and unequivocally accept that the data is required in order for the service provider to respond to their request, it being optional to enter details in the other fields. The User guarantees that the personal data supplied to the DATA CONTROLLER is true and accurate and will be responsible for informing the DATA CONTROLLER of any change to the same.
The DATA CONTROLLER expressly informs and guarantees to users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the User will always be requested before any type of personal data transfer is made. All of the data requested via the website is obligatory, as such data is necessary for providing the User with an optimal service. In the event that not all of the data is supplied, it cannot be guaranteed that the information and services provided will fully meet your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
Pursuant to the provisions in the current personal data protection regulations, the DATA CONTROLLER complies with all of the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of the personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR. The personal data is therefore processed in a lawful, honest and transparent manner with regards to the data subject, and in a way that is appropriate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary as regards the purposes for which it is being processed.
The DATA CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational policies for applying the security measures established by the GDPR for the purpose of protecting the rights and freedoms of the Users, and that it has provided the latter with sufficient information to allow them to exercise said rights.