CELER PAWLOWSKY, S.L. (CPSL) informs you that this website, like the majority of Internet websites, uses both first-party and third-party cookies, as well as other similar technologies, and that this entails the processing of personal data in accordance with applicable European and Spanish legislation. Below, we provide you with basic or essential information on the cookies that we and our partners specifically use and on how to manage your consent and rejection options.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are sent to and stored on a user’s computer or other device through the browser when it connects to a website.
Session cookies are used to collect and store user data in order to provide the requested services while a visitor is connected to our site; these cookies are not typically retained. Persistent cookies are used to store user data for other types of future services, and they can be retained indefinitely. Cookies can be first-party or third-party.
Their functions can be quite varied: storing browsing preferences, collecting statistical information, enabling certain technical functionalities, etc. Cookies are sometimes used to store basic information about the browsing habits of a user or their device, to the point of being able to recognize the device, depending on the case.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical standpoint, they enable web pages to function more smoothly and adapt to your preferences, for example by storing your language or your country’s currency. Furthermore, they can help website managers improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information collected through cookies.
Personal data processing will be considered to exist when a user is identified by a name or an e-mail address (for example, in the case of a registered user) or when unique identifiers are used that make it possible to distinguish users from each other and track them individually (for example, an advertising ID or IP address).
The foregoing will not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of allowing communication between a user’s device and the network for providing a service expressly requested by the user.
Given that they are excluded from the scope of application of Article 22.2 of the LSSI, it would not be necessary to inform a user or obtain consent for use.
Conversely, it will be necessary to inform a user and obtain consent for using any other type of cookie, both first-party and third-party, session or persistent, that is not excluded from the scope of application of Article 22.2 of the LSSI.
CPSL uses first- and third-party cookies on its websites.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: they allow a user to browse on a web page, platform, or application and use the various options or services that are offered there. They include ones that the editor uses to allow management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services.
The use of this type of cookie does not constitute personal data processing and does not require consent.
CPSL uses the following technical cookies on this website.
|cmplz_consent_status||CPSL||Records the acceptance status of cookies||HTTP||1 year|
|cmplz_statistics-anonymous||CPSL||Records the acceptance of cookies for obtaining anonymous statistics||HTTP||1 year|
|cmplz_statistics||CPSL||Records the acceptance of cookies for obtaining non-anonymous statistics||HTTP||1 year|
|cmplz_functional||CPSL||Records the acceptance of functional cookies||HTTP||1 year|
|cmplz_preferences||CPSL||Records the acceptance of cookies for storing information about a visitor’s preferences||HTTP||1 year|
|cmplz_marketing||CPSL||Records the acceptance of cookies for obtaining information that may be used in first- and third-party marketing campaigns||HTTP||1 year|
|cmplz_policy_id||CPSL||Records the identifier of the cookie policies accepted by a visitor||HTTP||1 year|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Google.com||Used by the Google service that makes it possible to validate that forms are being sent by human beings, thereby avoiding spam||HTTP||180 days|
|rc::a||Google.com||Used by the Google service that makes it possible to validate that forms are being sent by human beings, thereby avoiding spam||HTML||Persistent|
|rc::b||Google.com||Used by the Google service that makes it possible to validate that forms are being sent by human beings, thereby avoiding spam||HTML||Session|
|ZCAMPAIGN_CSRF_TOKEN||ZOHO Corp.||Used to identify the origin of user subscriptions to the newsletter service||HTTP||Session|
- Preference or personalization cookies: they allow us to remember information so that a user can access the service with certain characteristics that differentiate their experience from that of other users, for example, language, number of results to display when a search is performed, the appearance or content of the service according to the type of browser used or according to the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
Given that the actual user is the one to choose these characteristics, it is considered a service expressly requested by the user, and therefore these cookies do not require consent.
CPSL does not use preference or personalization cookies on this website.
- Anonymous analytics cookies: they are ones that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus measure and perform statistical analyses of how users are making use of the offered service. Browsing on our website is therefore analyzed so that we can improve our offer of products or services.
The lawfulness of the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the data controller in obtaining information on use of the website in order to improve the services provided.
Aggregated data with no direct identification of users (the accessing IP address is anonymized) are used solely for statistical purposes, and therefore prior consent is not required. Nonetheless, users have the possibility of rejecting the use of such cookies.
CPSL uses the following anonymous analytical cookies to learn about and improve the usage of our websites.
|_ga||CPSL||Records a unique ID that is used to generate statistics with Google Analytics1 regarding the use of the website by a visitor. These statistics are collected with the IP address anonymized.||HTTP||2 years|
|_gat_gtab_#||CPSL||Used by Google Analytics1 to regulate the flow of requests to its services||HTTP||1 day|
|_gid||CPSL||Records a unique ID that is used to generate statistics with Google Analytics1 regarding the use of the website by a visitor. These statistics are collected with the IP address anonymized.||HTTP||1 day|
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they are cookies that, processed by us or by third parties, store information on the behavior of users. The information is obtained though continuous observation of their browsing habits, which would allow us, for example, to develop a specific profile for displaying advertising based on that profile.
The use of this type of cookie is only possible with express consent.
CPSL does not use behavioral advertising cookies on this website.
How do I set up my preferences?
You can allow, block, or delete cookies stored on your device by setting up the options of your Internet browser. If you choose to block cookies, it is possible that certain services that need to use them will not be available to you.
Below we list some links where you can find information about how to activate your preferences on the leading browsers:
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647)
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-)
- Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/topic/cambiar-la-configuraci%C3%B3n-de-seguridad-y-privacidad-de-internet-explorer-11-9528b011-664c-b771-d757-43a2b78b2afe#ie=ie-11)
- Microsoft Edge (https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/microsoft-edge/eliminar-las-cookies-en-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09)
- Safari (https://support.apple.com/es-mx/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac)
- Safari para IOS (iPhone, iPad) (https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265)