COMPANY IDENTIFICATION DETAILS
You are visiting the website with the domain name CPSL.COM, owned by CELER PAWLOWSKY, S.L.
- Company name: CELER PAWLOWSKY, S.L.
- Registered address: Diagonal 188 2º F, 08018 Barcelona (Spain)
- VAT No.: ESB60266798
- Phone number: +34 934 451 763
- Email address: email@example.com
- Company registry information: Private limited company registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona (Registro Mercantil de Barcelona),
Volume 32488, Folio 147, Page b-96658
Hereinafter, “CPSL” will be construed to include CELER PAWLOWSKY, S.L as well as its affiliate and subsidiary companies.
This Legal Notice governs access to and use of the website with the domain name CPSL.COM (hereinafter, the “Website”) which CPSL makes available to internet users. The term “user” means any person who accesses, navigates on, uses or participates in this Website’s services or activities.
This Website complies with the provisions of Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce and with the applicable law on personal data protection.
At any time and without prior warning, CPSL may change the design, layout and/or settings of the Website, as well as some or all of its services, and it may add new services.
Use of this Website constitutes full acceptance of the provisions of this Legal Notice and the General Terms and Conditions of Use, in the version published by CPSL at the time that the user accesses the Website.
The use of certain services offered to users via the Website may be subject to specific terms and conditions which, in some cases, complete and/or modify these General Terms and Conditions of Use. Before using these services, the user must therefore also carefully read and accept the relevant specific conditions.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Access to the Website by users is free of charge and unrestricted. Use of this Website for any reason other than for its intended purpose is expressly prohibited.
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the Website and the services accessible from it, with due regard for other users.
Among other obligations, this means that:
- The user undertakes to use the Website and its content and services in strict compliance with the law, with accepted principles of morality and with these Terms and Conditions of Use as well as, where appropriate, any applicable specific terms and conditions.
Likewise, the user undertakes not to use the Website or the services provided through it for unlawful ends or purposes, or purposes that are contrary to the provisions of this Legal Notice or detrimental to the interests or rights of third parties, or which might in any way damage, render unusable or impair the Website or its services or prevent normal use of the Website by other users.
- The user expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, render unusable or in any other way damage the data, programs and electronic and other documents found on the Website.
- The user undertakes not to hinder the access of other users to the Website and its services by means of massive consumption of the computer resources through which CPSL provides its services, or to perform actions which harm, interrupt or produce errors in these systems or services.
- The user undertakes not to upload programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or could cause any sort of alteration in the computer systems of CPSL or third parties.
- The user undertakes not to obtain information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software or, in general, any sort of material accessible via the Website or via the services offered on said Website.
- The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. comments, opinion forums, pages open to readers) offered by CPSL on its Website, and not to use them to engage in unlawful activities or activities contrary to good faith or the legal order, or to disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, attempts to justify terrorism or constitutes an attack on human rights.
- In accordance with CPSL’s anti-spamming policy, the user undertakes to refrain from using or collecting data from distribution lists that can be accessed via the information and services on the Website in order to carry out activities for promotional or advertising purposes, and to refrain from sending commercial communications of any sort, in any format, which have not been requested or previously authorised by CPSL and/or the parties concerned.
Users who intentionally or culpably infringe any of the above obligations or undertakings will be liable for any damages that they cause.
WEBSITE REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
In general, access to the Website’s services and content does not require prior subscription or registration by users. The above notwithstanding, CPSL may make the use of some services conditional on prior user registration, for which purpose an identifier (ID or login name) and password will be chosen which the user undertakes to store and to use with due diligence.
Furthermore, a number of services which require the use of login credentials provided in advance by CPSL are accessible from the Client Area of the Website.
- If a user is required to register in order to use one of the services on the Website, said user is responsible for providing true and lawful information.
For this purpose, the user warrants the authenticity of all data provided as a result of completing the forms necessary to subscribe to any services.
Similarly, the user is responsible for keeping all data provided to CPSL permanently up to date, so that it reflects the user’s real circumstances at all times. In any event, users will be solely liable for any misrepresentations or false statements that they make and for damages caused to CPSL or to third parties as a result of the information provided.
- If, as a result of registration, the user is provided with a password, said user undertakes to keep this password confidential and to make diligent use of it for the purpose of accessing the services. Users are responsible for ensuring adequate safekeeping and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords provided to them by CPSL, and undertake not to allow them to be used by third parties on a temporary or permanent basis, or to allow other parties to gain access to them. The user will be liable for any unlawful use of services made by third parties that employ a password obtained as a result of undue use or loss of the password by the user.
- The user is required to notify CPSL immediately of any event that could enable undue use of identifiers and/or passwords, such as theft, loss or unauthorised access to any such identifiers or passwords, so that they can be cancelled immediately. If no such notification is provided, CPSL will be held harmless from any liability that may arise from undue use of the identifiers and/or passwords by unauthorised third parties.
- Some of the services and content offered by CPSL may be subject to prior procurement of the service or content and payment of a sum in the manner laid down in the Procurement Terms and Conditions. Should this be the case, a clear description of these terms and conditions will be made available to you.
- When it is necessary for the user to register or provide personal data in order to access a service, collection and processing of the user’s personal data will be governed by the provisions of the PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA section of this Legal Notice, as well as by the provisions of the Registration Terms and Conditions, should they exist.
- Minors are prohibited from procuring goods or services via this Website, and must duly obtain prior consent from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be liable for any actions committed by the minors under their responsibility.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
CPSL undertakes to make its best effort to avoid errors in any content that may appear on its Website. In any event, CPSL will be exempt from any liability for damages of any nature arising from a lack of accuracy, completeness or timeliness with respect to the information and services contained on this Website or in other content that can be accessed via the Website, or from any errors or omissions therein, and it assumes no duty or commitment to verify or supervise this content and information.
Similarly, CPSL does not guarantee the availability or the continuous or faultless operation of the Website, and therefore excludes, to the maximum extent permitted under the law, all liability for damages of any kind arising from the unavailability of, or disruptions in the operation of, the Website or the services provided thereon, or from errors when accessing its various web pages or pages through which, if applicable, these services are provided.
CPSL also makes no warranty that the Website and server are free of viruses and accepts no liability for any damage that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone malfunctions or disruptions in the operational functionality of this electronic system brought about by causes beyond the control of CPSL; from delays or obstructions in the use of this electronic system caused by faults in telephone lines or overloading of the online system or other electronic systems; or any damages that may be caused by third parties as a result of unlawful interference beyond the control of CPSL.
CPSL excludes any liability for damages or any sort arising from services provided by third parties via this Website or from any resources that such third parties provide to manage requests for services, including but not limited to: Damages arising from acts of unfair competition and unlawful advertising resulting from services provided by third parties via the Website, or from untruthfulness, inaccuracy, incompleteness, deficiencies, defects, irrelevance and/or untimeliness of content that is transmitted, disseminated, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible through services provided by third parties via this Website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All intellectual and industrial property rights over this Website and its content (texts, images, sounds, audio, video, designs, creative elements, software) are held, either as the author of the collective work or as the assignee, by CPSL or, where applicable, by third persons.
Reproducing, distributing, or communicating to the public all or part of the content of this website, including the simple act of making it available, in any format and using any technical means, is expressly prohibited without prior authorisation from CPSL.
The user undertakes to comply with the intellectual and industrial property rights held by CPSL and third parties.
Users may view all elements and may print, copy or store them on the hard drives of their computers or in any other physical medium, provided that they are solely and exclusively for their own private and personal use. Use of these elements for any other purpose, or distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation of them, is therefore strictly prohibited.
CPSL provides access to all sorts of online information, services, programs and data that may belong to third parties, in which case the intellectual property rights stipulated by the relevant owners will apply.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other sites on the internet are made available on the Website, CPSL will not perform any sort of control over these sites or their content.
Under no circumstances will CPSL accept liability for the content a link to an external web page, nor does it make any warranties as to the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, completeness, truthfulness or validity of any material or information contained in any hyperlinks or other sites on the internet.
These links are provided solely and exclusively to inform users of the existence of other sources of information on a given topic, and inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement by CPSL of the linked web page.
CPSL only authorises references to its content on other websites, in the manner that they deem fit, provided that these references are respectful and comply with applicable law, and that they do not under any circumstances reproduce any of CPSL’s content without the required authorisation.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
CPSL takes the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure the protection of personal data and to prevent the alteration, loss, unauthorised processing of and/or access to said data, taking due account of the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which it is exposed. All of the foregoing is carried out in compliance with the applicable Personal Data Protection law.
Please read our Cookies Policy carefully before continuing to use our Website.
AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS OF THE LEGAL NOTICE
CPSL expressly reserves the right to amend this Legal Notice without prior notice. Users must therefore read this Legal Notice carefully every time they use the Website, as it is subject to change.
Users acknowledge and accept that it is their responsibility to review the Website and this Legal Notice.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any disputes that arise between CPSL and the user concerning interpretation of, compliance with and the validity of this Legal Notice will be governed by its provisions, and any issues it does not provide for will be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law. The parties expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals corresponding to the registered address of CELER PAWLOWSKY, S.L.