With a history spanning over 60 years, CPSL was one of the first companies to offer professional services in the translation industry. We work with thousands of customers and manage roughly 7,000 projects a year. Many of our customers have been with us for over 10 years, which is a testament to our ability to adapt to a constantly changing global market and to build strong, reliable partnerships to assist our customers with their global ventures.
At CPSL, we have a mission: to help organizations, companies, and individuals all over the world understand each other better by removing language barriers and accessibility constraints.
Together, we make up a team that acts, works, and relates to our surroundings based on principles and values that we are deeply committed to and apply in all our activities, as reflected in our QUALITY POLICY:
- Curiosity, interest, and lifelong learning: We constantly strive to update our knowledge and improve our skills.
- Motivation and the drive to excel: There’s always room for improvement.
- Friendliness: A smile doesn’t make us any less professional.
- Reliability: We’ll give you our opinion clearly and transparently.
- Empathy: We achieve our goals by working as a team.
- Flexibility: This enables us to overcome unforeseen challenges.
We do good work, and we have fun doing it. Our customers appreciate the way we work. It’s a style that’s embedded in our DNA, and it’s the key to our and our customers’ success. When working with CPSL, you’ll find our team to be:
- Professional: The cornerstone of our reputation.
- Proactive and collaborative: The basis of our relationship with customers.
- Streamlined and flexible: With an approach tailored to your individual needs.
- Receptive and creative: This is CPSL’s attitude when tackling projects.
- Outstanding and innovative: We strive to display this in all that we do.
- Reliable: We offer suggestions and solutions based on our extensive experience and proven methods.
- Committed: We understand our cutomers’ needs, identify the challenges they face, and help them achieve success.
On both sides of the Atlantic, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.